- Dimensions vary depending onb arm selection*
- Multiple arm Styles to choose from
- We combine materials and make selections based on the application to ensure the strength and durability of our furniture. The wood pieces systematically interlock during the assembly process to create a strong, reinforced structure.
- For areas of the frame that need to withstand more pressure, TimberStrand (R) is used. Engineered wood is used for its strength which will not change due to humidity or temperature.
- Our frames have an “L” shaped piece that connects the back of the arm to the seat. It works to stop the pivot point on the joint and reinforces the frame.
- All the backs of our reclining furniture are removable to make moving and placing the furniture easier.
Standard: (as shown in photo)
LHF Manual Recline seat
Round or Square Corner
Condo armless Manual Recline seat
RHF condo Manual Recline Seat
Call (828) 324-0668 for more configurations*
Protect Your Investment
We offer an extended 5-year warranty on all of our products that goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty.
100% Top or Full grain Leather
Never vinyl. Never Split hides. Never bonded leathers. We only offer the highest grade top or full grain leathers.
1st Class Customer Service
Our wonderful staff is available Monday - Saturday from 9am to 6pm EST. Call for answers to any questions you may have. (828) 324-0668