*As a convenience Leather & More offers Free In-Home Delivery to the majority of the lower 48 states with exceptions (on all orders over $1000). If you are a resident of Nebraska, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Idaho, Wyoming or Iowa an additional In-Home Delivery Fee will apply. Shipping charges are paid directly to the shipping company (not Leather and More) at the time of the delivery. Please call Leather & More for an estimated In-Home Delivery quote. 828-324-0668
*Swatch orders are free. They are sent via UPS and do have a shipping and handling fee.
*Other restrictions may apply. In this event, Leather and More will contact you before the order is processed.
Leather and More is proud to provide free white glove shipping on all orders over $1000. This is for Online orders only! Orders under $1000 are calculated by weight and location.
- We only ship to the lower 48 contiguous continental United States addresses. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or to APO addresses.
- We use third party shipping companies that schedule trips and operate outside of Leather and More. Delivery times CAN take between 10 – 50 business days once released to the in-home delivery company.
- Delivery times provided by Leather and More are simply average delivery times for your area provided to us by the shipping companies. By using our services, you agree that Leather and More is not responsible for delayed delivery times due to any circumstances that arise that are outside of our control.
- Orders are shipped as soon as they are completed, packaged, and inspected. After completion, delivery times vary due to location. The shipping company schedules a trip in the customer's area and contacts them at least 48 hours before delivery.
- Nationwide "White Glove" in-home delivery includes delivery and set-up of furniture items in to your room of choice via an appointment based professional "furniture only" common carrier delivery service.
- Be there when your furniture arrives to inspect. Once you sign the BOL (bill of lading) you will be releasing the carrier from any freight damage that has occurred as a result of the delivery. If freight damage has occurred, note the specific damage on the BOL and refuse that specific piece of furniture. Freight Damage is the sole responsibility of the freight company, and claims must be directed to them. Leather and More can and will assist if necessary. If you’re not sure if you should send a piece back, please call us.